Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Day 10

Today was my last day of the cleanse phase, and my weight seems to have stabilized around 124 lbs. This means I will start exercising tomorrow to see if I can burn those last 4 lbs and get to my goal!

I bought these little plastic baggies at Dollar Tree a few months ago, it was like a pack of 100 for $1 and I just KNEW they would come in handy! Before this I was using them for disposable ear plugs from value packs and spare earring backings, but they have been super useful for separating out servings of Omegaplex.

I'm pretty happy the Fiber 10 drinks are REALLY over. I have a feeling the Meal Replacement Shakes are going to taste a million times better, I won't find out until tomorrow morning though.

I've been weighing in between 124.3 and 124.9 the past few days, so this is probably my naturally healthy weight with balanced diet and no exercise.

I'm noticing that the fat below my rib cage is disappearing, which is nice.

Of course losing the fat below my rib cage makes my spare tire more defined. Gym it is.



I also cheated today. I went to Fran's Chocolates (my fave) to pick out a gift, and as I was walking in I told myself I must REFUSE any samples. But lo' and behold, the chocolatier offers me a salted chocolate thin and it looks SO HARMLESS! My brain said no but my hand said yes. So much for willpower...

No comments:

Post a Comment