Saturday, October 6, 2012

Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Day 14

With ten days left in the challenge, I already have excellent news. I fit my tight pants again and am very close to my target weight!

I've decided to continue the challenge even if I drop below 120 before the 24 days are up. My coach said I may gain some weight while I'm shaping and toning my body with cardio workouts. Grilling chicken and vegetables has helped me immensely, because I can still eat delicious things without frying and also without unhealthy sauces. Herbs, salt, and pepper have been doing wonders for me - I never knew how tasty basic seasonings could be!

My mid-section is looking more familiar, I'm getting my body back! I still have a small muffin top when I sit down, but it's more of a bicycle tire than a motorcycle tire now, HAHA.

I started toasting my smoked salmon in the toaster oven until crispy then sprinkling bits over my salad - it's actually better than bacon bits and adds an enjoyable texture.

I also started running with the Nike+ Android app. It's surprisingly accurate, and it's pretty interesting to look back on later.

No comments:

Post a Comment