Monday, October 8, 2012

Another First Day

The first day of work is probably one of the most confusing and stressful recurring occasions of my life. I'm always nervous about waking up on time, running into horrific traffic, and doing something disastrous to my outfit (like food stains or ripping my pants, LOL).

So far so good though, today was another pleasant first day. I wish I was better at remembering people, I only remember my boss from today even though I met 20+ coworkers. GOODNESS! My new employer reminds me a whole lot of DA, I guess it makes sense because they were both tech 'start ups' and have been grown into successes.

I like that there are a million kitchens on one floor, my cube is near the bathroom and also next to one of the printers, AND the view is gorgeous. I can people watch from any of the windows on my lunch break because there's so much to look at! I don't like the parking situation, I really wish I could have convenient parking. I like the free sodas, milk, and other beverages but it makes me sad that I can't drink of any them.

Speaking of diet, no update for today because I'm not at home with the scale. I did spice up my diet life a bit today though, dipped bell peppers into fresh hot salsa for my dinnertime veggie serving. YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment