Sunday, September 30, 2012

Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Day 8

No progress on the weight loss since the last post. Today I resumed taking the Fiber 10 drink (days 8-10 of the cleanse) so maybe that'll take a couple of additional pounds off!

Went to lunch with Menie yesterday, and I had to make the best out of a restaurant menu. I chose to get the Salmon Kebab entrée with Greek Salad (and no cheese). I think that was the safest bet, even though it probably wasn't Advocare approved. And of course, I didn't eat any of the white sauce. Even still, it was REALLY DELICIOUS!


And more grilled chicken with blanched vegetables. Grilled chicken is more work than broiled chicken, but is definitely juicier and more delicious.





My Advocare instructions don't say I have to only eat white meat (it just says chicken or turkey meat, not fried) but I may further limit myself to white meat during the second phase. I'd like to lose just a little bit more weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment