Sunday, September 23, 2012

Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Day 0

So, you know all of those awesome food pictures that I've been posting since I moved to Seattle? Every one of those plates has been catching up to me, as has age. My weight fluctuates between 127 and 130 throughout the day, and that is certainly the heaviest I've ever been.

I've decided to give the 24 Day Challenge from Advocare a shot. If I can't get back into shape now, I'll be hopeless in a few years! Also, I've accepted a job offer very recently and will be starting in a few weeks. I definitely want to look my best so I can feel my best, and win everyone over! It's a contract-to-hire opportunity, so the key here is to get hired. Who doesn't love an upbeat, healthy, glowing, hard-working temp?

My goals:
- To fit comfortably into the jeans that I wore when I first moved to Seattle
- To have more energy from a balanced diet
- To feel healthy again, no more muffin top creases when I sit down

If I could lose 10 pounds in the next 24 days, I would be thrilled! I'm actually not expecting to lose more than 10 pounds because that's lower than my average weight. Realistically, I'll be satisfied if I lose 5 pounds. The more valuable gain here is learning how to control my portions and make healthier eating choices.

I've read the instruction sheets at least 10 times per page, and started divvying up the supplements and separating them by assigned days. I have an Excel sheet with meal plans ready but I'm still anxious about getting it right. Halloween is just around the corner, and I'd really like to trim down a bit before then. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!






No comments:

Post a Comment