Monday, September 24, 2012

Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Day 2


Preparing meals has been a challenge for me, and I'm finding it highly stressful. Staying at my boyfriend's house every other night means that I have to plan meals two days in advance, not just one.

Another challenge is drinking the Fiber 10 drink. IT IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. I feel like vomiting WHILE I'm trying my best to chug the shake. The best way to describe the consistency is probably coagulating fat, with dirt floating in it. Luckily it's the first thing that I drink in the morning, so I'm still half asleep. I can't wait until the fiber shake part is over.

Do I feel slimmer yet? No, I feel bloated from drinking boatloads of water. I also feel like I'm starving because I can't eat at night any more - I used to eat a majority of my food after dinner (tsk tsk, I know). I miss coffee, and alcohol, and eating bbq. But this will all be worth it. I'm already down to 125.5lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment