Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Advocare 24 Day Challenge: Day 4

As each day passes, I'm getting better and better at this whole diet thing.

I'm trying to make my meals more interesting by adding things like grilled chicken.

The Spark drink is actually replacing coffee just fine, I thought I would be a zombie at work from not getting my caffeine fix. Turns out I'm not an addict!

I'm loving the yam part, I can eat yams for days. I think it's the only sweet non-fruit item that I've had since I started. I also made lemon pepper broiled chicken breast for dinner today. It was delicious!

And finally my current weight. When I first started, I was weighing anywhere between 127 and 130 (fluctations throughout the day) and today I weighed in between 123 and 125. Progress is an excellent form of motivation, and I can't wait to see how much more I can lose in the next 20 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment