Saturday, October 24, 2009

Warriors, Indians, & Divas

Thursday night I went to Warriors vs. Hornets at Oracle and I was DELIGHTED that we won! I love when the Warriors win, even if it's just pre-season. I couldn't see who was who because we weren't lower level this time, but Henry gave me adequate updates and I enjoyed my beer and garlic fries and nachos. YUM! I think it's sad that my vision is going... and I really don't want to get glasses but I will have to eventually. I can't go to sporting events if I'm sitting far away, because it becomes a moot point. I'm excited for this season though, and am probably going to get a new jersey seeing as Jackson may not be around.

After the game I came home and watched The Kingdom before bed. I had seen it before but didn't remember too many of the details. That movie is depressing, but so deeply moving - definitely worth a second watch. That night I ended up having a nightmare about being a princess in an Indian kingdom who is sentenced to death. The kingdom, however, was a large playground with bungalows! Somehow I was able to escape and get across the street, but as it turns out, I'm stuck behind the king and queen who are sitting on lawn chairs on the sidewalk and would spot me at any moment. I don't remember the rest of the dream, but I know that's when I woke up. STRANGE!!!

Last night I went to Richard's birthday dinner at Korean Village (which I was calling Korea Town). The food was good and it was nice to see everyone, but I either had too much to eat or too much to drink because I was STUFFED. Charles gave out the most ridiculous invitations for his birthday party (1 1/2 months from now), in which I am declared the VP of Guest Inebriation. I think that's a pretty fitting role for me, and I can't wait to see how EXTRAVAGANT the 2009 Diva Edition will be.

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like one crazy dream. at least you were a princess, thats pretty sweet if it werent for the death sentence :P

    ReplyDelete