Monday, October 19, 2009

Law Abiding Citizen & Becoming Wiser

I saw Law Abiding Citizen earlier tonight and I thought it was a PHENOMENAL movie. I won't spoil - I'll just say it's about a man consumed by revenge and I la-la-LOVE it. When people get what they deserve and consequences are forced upon them, it makes me feel like there is hope for righteousness. I highly recommend!

I also got my snow pants today, they fit perfectly and are super cute. I'm excited! This almost makes up for my failed Poison Ivy costume.

As for making better decisions, I resumed my GMAT studies today and I've realized that it has been at least two months (maybe three) since I've smoked a cigarette. AND I have no desire to! I also started wearing my seat belt in July, and plan to keep it up forever! ;) I'm getting older AND wiser!

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you're finally listening to what i've been telling you for like two years.

    ReplyDelete