Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Feeling Like A Fatty

I went to San Tung for dinner last night, it was my first time. Everything tastes so good in that gooey fried chicken sauce, like RIDICULOUSLY GOOD! I thought the crispy part of the chicken kind of tasted like pork rinds? V did the ordering, and we also got the potstickery things and the string beans. Those were delicious too, but probably because they came into contact with that secret sauce on my plate. SO- now I've seen what all the hype is about! The only thing that didn't look so good was the peanut noodles.

And THEN the night before that, I went to Joy Sushi in San Mateo with Dom & B and I don't think they liked it. Oh well, I still like it. LOL. And on top of that, yesterday for lunch I had Little Luccas with Julian. And on top of THAT last night for midnight snack I had In & Out.

ALL OF THE EATING AND NONE OF THE WORKING OUT!!!!!! Well, at least I got some studying done.

1 comment: