Thursday, October 8, 2009

SHARKS, SHARKS, SHARKSHARKSHARKSHARKS!

My first SHARKS game at Alex's! Hockey is A-MA-ZING!! As soon as the game started I was thoroughly captivated. I love how fast and action-packed hockey is. Fighting may be the best part, although Heatley's penalty shot was insanely INTENSE. I can't wait to go to a game, and I know there will be more hockey nights to come. Hurray for new interests, and awesome friends to enjoy them with!!

P.S. I got a chrome-splinter today at work. I think this further demonstrates how accident-prone I am. Cursed panda.

3 comments:

  1. Hah was gonna post about that game too! but got lazy, I am now a fan of the Sharks and Hockey. What happened to Roller hockey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Roller hockey.. I still have my elbow and knee pads! LOL

    ReplyDelete