Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Snowboarding, Menie, and Charles

Finally made the trip! Snoqualmie was tiny, but it was perfect to break me in after two seasons of not boarding. Unlike Boreal, it was clean. HAHA!

Lunch time at the resort, which also means boozing time. I got peer pressured by Matt and Eric, but I have to admit that it was an entirely different experience to drink and board.

Like feeling compelled to do this. And being daring enough to try and pick up speed in the terrain park. I failed miserably by the way, lost control and ending up on my back gasping for air. It was a really bad tumble but I'm perfectly fine. I should probably call it quits before I break something.. amazing day trip though!

Black Bottle Postern in Bellevue for Menie's birthday dinner before Blue Martini. This was my second fave dish, my first fave was Victor's Roasted Tomatoes. Mmmmm.

Pesto wood fired pizza for lunch on Sunday with Charles. The weather was perfect and we sat outside near the Kirkland Waterfront.

BBQ at the Zante house after Charles left. This weather is amazing, it's getting me all hyped for summer! Looking forward to bbqs and sunshine in Seattle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment