Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I just got back from a last minute trip to SF -- you know, HAD to see my Sharks play at least once this season! Flew in Thursday afternoon and hung out with Julian in San Mateo. Got my ramen fix at Himawari because Santa Ramen had just closed. It almost worked out better though, cuz karaaagee chickennns! :)
Had some delicious french pastries at Santana Row with Julian <3 .="" class="separator" div="" style="clear: both; text-align: center;"> Then met Alex up at the Firehouse in SJ before the game to have a pre-game pre-game! The game was fun, stuffed my face with nachos and sipped my beers. I SOO MISS SHARKS GAMES! HP Pavillion feels like home. Too bad we didn't win that night, or Saturday night, and too bad the Sharks got eliminated ..
On Friday I had lunch with my parents, then hung out on the rooftop at my brother's place. It was so gorgeous! Great time catching up, I'm glad everyone is healthy and doing well. I haven't seen them for a whole four months, but the time feels shorter to me. On Friday evening, I went to Alex's for dinner. His house feels like home too! His mom made me eat a lobster claw, my first lobster claw ever. It was seriously ridiculous. I got to watch Bear and Tupac play, it was kind of gross to eat around them with the fur flying but they're still too cute.
We went to Priscilla's birthday after, and she ended up in tears!! I think they were happy tears... I hope. Anyway, I'm really glad she enjoyed her birthday, she totally deserves it! And it was very nice to see Andy and Janet and other people I haven't seen in forever. Saturday I had dim sum with my mom and brother, and I sort of just lazed around until the Sharks game started. A disappointing finish led to a dinner of leftovers - seems fitting. Saturday night was Alesso at Ruby Skye, and I actually had MUCH MORE fun than I had anticipated. The music was great, but the company was greater! Felt good to be back, and my calves are still sore from jumping around with Loan. My crack of dawn flight Sunday morning was not fun at all. When I got back though, the weather was gorgeous. Matt and I decided to make use of the rooftop with some wine! We continued the drinking at Vic's for bbq, and the night ended around a fire with smores and perfect weather.
This past weekend could not have been better. Loving life!

No comments:

Post a Comment