Thursday, April 5, 2012

Playoff Mania

It's the last week in the regular season for the San Jose Sharks, but the past few games have felt like the playoffs have already begun.

Oh the drama! The suspense! The anxiety! I dearly miss having someone to watch the games with, and having the games available on local channels.  I love that NBCSN has been making hockey more available to me though. Something funny happened today...

I tuned in for the Blues and Red Wings game after work, and got all riled up. A very intense game indeed! I've found myself watching other games besides the Sharks recently, but none up until today were so exciting that I felt compelled to yell at the TV. I started to notice that I was actually yelling through all of the shifts. And I realized that it was because I didn't want either team to win.. everytime there was a breakaway or a shot on goal I found myself screaming, HAHA.

How silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment