Thursday, March 1, 2012

Aziatix: Serenading My Soul

I haven't stopped listening to Aziatix music since Sunday. And after watching countless Youtube videos (getting sucked in by the relateds panel, as always) I realized how much I would love to hang out with them. They're obviously creative and talented, but they also seem to be personable and super laid back. One of my favorite videos thus far:


On Monday I decided to scrub the autographs from my arm, after Charles called me a groupie and the only way I could respond was "I knowwwww" LOL. Yeah, I'm not 19 years old anymore - that's something I'm still coming to terms with. And it's not even the way that they look! It's the way they make my heart melt with their magical music.

Still smitten. And holding onto the enthusiastic hope that I'll run into them on the streets of New York in March. A girl can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment