Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Perks & Possible Obstacles

Today I finally got some real responsibility at work! I picked up a Benz from a customer's house, and a BMW from the detail shop - driving luxury cars, HELL YES! This is part of the job that I didn't even think about, that a perk would be getting to try out fancy Euro cars! Pretend ballin', 20 minutes at a time. I also was allowed to answer the phones and balance the books by myself. I'm learning things quickly and I think I've made a great first impression. Three days in and it's finally getting less boring. :)

The downside is that the shop car is a manual VW. I haven't driven stick since high school, or shortly after. And I'm pretty sure I can't do it anymore. If we don't get another shop car I'll have to learn. I suppose I'll have to learn anyway in case I need to pick up/drop off a customer's MT car. Yikes!

1 comment: