Saturday, January 10, 2015

Resolution for 2015 (yeah, just one)

Like many others, I lose focus on my New Year resolutions by March. Actually, it may happen as soon as February. So this year, I decided to make a more reasonable resolution that will help me in many ways.

For 2015, I plan to go home for lunch at least three times per week.

This means more walks for Forrest, less money spent during the week, and eating healthier (because the food we buy is relatively healthy… or at least healthier than what I buy for lunch at work). Putting that Costco membership to use!

For example:


This also helps me take more breaks from my computer, which on busy days I fail to do. Also, this encourages me to get groceries regularly and will help us eat out less for dinner; this is when we eat the worst, coming home after work to an empty fridge makes for poor takeout food decisions.

Less is more!

No comments:

Post a Comment