Monday, January 26, 2015

E-40 in concert!!!

After an early morning, and long day of drinking while watching the Seahawks beat the Packers (at Ballroom in Fremont), some friends came over to the apartment to play games. We played Fluxx and Asshole, and by the time people left at 9 PM.. OMG Matt and I were so exhausted!

Going to the Superbowl? #IMIN LOL!



We both didn't really feel like going out anymore, but I am SO GLAD that we went to the E-40 concert!!!!!! After seeing big production concerts last year, like Jayonce and Usher, I think that even though E-40 didn't have back up dancers, special effects, or fireworks, his concert was one of my favorites! His stage presence was awesome, and I don't think I've ever known as many songs at a concert as I did tonight! Muscle Cars, IDFWU, and Function were among the highlights of the show but so many of the songs were amazing! By the time we left, I was drenched in sweat from dancing!! And of course, Marshawn Lynch was at the concert!


No comments:

Post a Comment