Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

I never get out of bed before noon on Saturdays. But when I do, it's because Matt surprises me with flowers, breakfast, and Fran's caramels!!


When I wake Forrest up in the morning to pull him out of his kennel, he rolls onto his back and I put my palms against his back before lifting his body out. Matt did the same thing to me to get me out of bed before noon, HAHA. Such a nice surprise!

We had a low key, relaxing Valentine's Day at home with our other valentine (Forrest). For dinner, we tried Black Bamboo for the first time ... we've actually been meaning to try that restaurant since we moved into the area but kept finding excuses not to. It was so good! I could be a vegetarian and eat their salt and pepper tofu everyday. =)

Now we're watching the NBA dunk contest. And dayaaaaaaamn!

Planning to finish out the night with Gone Girl. The end to a perfect Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment