Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Nan + Alex + arugala

Nan and Alex (and Charles) came to Seattle, and we just kept eating... and drinking... and eating more. And all of the weight that I lost in the past month and a half... IS BACK WITH A VENGEANCE! *sob*

The notable meals were Bear and the Bee, Walrus & Carpenter, Red Cow, Serious Pie, Stoup, and Reuben's (beer is a meal right?). For partying, went to TIA LOU for Nick's belated birthday. Two bottles and a few long islands later, it was everyone's birthday... especially David's. Oy vey, cleaning up the apartment is a nightmare. Probably won't have people over for a while. We also did our usual food spots like Brouwers, Boiling Point, and Menchies. I think they had a good time. I think they must also feel fat...

Milan-Torino at Bear and the Bee

The spread at Boiling Point.. Alex got the Taiwanese spicy one LOL

Red Cow gave us smoked trout for their 1 year anny

The oatmeal stout nitro from Reuben's

Awesome wall decor, also at Reuben's

And Stoup!

Bottle service!!

 Bottles all gone! 

Not pictured... the seven pizzas we ordered at Serious Pie. And they were SERIOUSLY GOOD! But Matt and I ended up taking the leftovers which didn't help... with the feeling fat. In fact, I felt so fat, that I actually cooked today. And we're really into arugula right now because we had some at Serious Pie.


And more arugula. Save me, arugula! From all the gluttony I have committed!

No comments:

Post a Comment