Friday, March 13, 2015

Forrest and Mandy do Discovery Park

Last week, Seattle gave us a surprisingly beautiful Spring weekend with sunshine GALORE. So Forrest and Mandy went on a short hike through Discovery Park! This was my first time meeting Mandy, and she is such a sweetheart. She looks like a stuffed animal, and even though she's a younger dog she behaves in a much calmer manner than our dear Forrest.


There was a lot of mouth biting between wrestling. 


A few intense moments where both struggled for dominance.


And Forrest pulling his favorite rolls and spin moves! 


They played wonderfully together. They are perfect! 


And Forrest was on good behavior all day at the park. 


I brought a backpack along because I wasn't sure if Forrest would make it all the way to the end of the hike. I could tell he was exhausted after we were about halfway through, but he just kept trekking! Didn't have to carry him at all. The whole time, he was just excited to keep up with Mandy. I think these two will have many more hiking dates to look forward to! I also had a great time catching up with Chelsie, and I'm so glad that she suggested it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment