Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Hobbies: Hockey, TV, Reading, Being Bossy.

Hockey season has begun!!! Well, pre-begun. But still, Alex and I are going to the first Sharks home game 2m and I'm excited for what I hope will be a great season =)

I just finished Chasing Harry Winston by Weisberger. It was simply amazing. I would say that every emotion and most situations that I've experienced for the past four years were covered in those pages. I picked it up spontaneously at the airport when my flight to LA was delayed a few weeks ago and that was the best idea ever - TOP 10 books of all time!

Also - a bunch of my fave shows started tonight, all lined up: Community, 30 Rock, then The Office. The show that follows, Outsourced, seems pretty promising. AND THEN JERSEY SHORE IS RIGHT AFTER THAT! I can totally see where my next few months of Thursdays will be going. Each a Thursday well spent.

Some days I just feel like a fuckin boss. Today is one.



I've got a million ways to get it, choose one. Bring it back, now double your money and make it stack.

1 comment: