Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Huskies tailgating

On Saturday, we tailgated for the Huskies vs. Stanford game! I borrowed Tom's grill and we had PLENTY of food. Burgers + burger accessories, garlic and herb chicken, an assortment of chips, Hawaiian snacks, pork rinds, hot dogs, soda, purple haze, fireball, jack daniels, rice krispies, and whatever else I'm forgetting! I was stuffed, and the sun was SHINING, and it tailgating was super fun!


The new off leash deck was pretty cool, except only the people standing at the front of the deck have a view of the field. And they have TVs under canopies which is nice! Except, the TV that we were watching went out. Anyway, everyone was tired by half time because we started tailgating at 8 AM! Except I took a power nap before we walked to the game, so I was the only one from our group who didn't pass out immediately. :| I think tailgating once a year is perfect for me, maybe twice. I got my fill!!!!

And also, btw, I'm 4-0 in fantasy league (YBD). BOO YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment