Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

Every year for the past decade I've been disappointed, infuriated, or distraught by Valentine's Day. This year, I genuinely did not care. And it just so happens that this year is when things changed for the better.

First of all, Victor gave me a Nike+ Fuel Band!!! This is perfect motivation to get me ready for Miami, and I JUST got a new membership to 24 hour fitness so I can go to the new Totem Lake location! The brand new machines are enticing, and with the Fuel Band I've never been more excited to work out. Best piece of jewelry ever.




Second, dinner at my fave Seattle restaurant! Seastar in Bellevue =) Two glasses of wine, my fave oyster sampler, pesto clams, dungeness crab cakes, scallop entrée, molten chocolate cake, creme brulee, lemon crisps, and one moscato dondarello later I am a spoiled and happy girl. I was so excited for the food that I forgot to take pictures of the first few courses, HAHA.




I'm in heaven.


I also sent my mom a card and chocolates for Valentine's Day but the cursed USPS lost it. I worked so hard on my calligraphy to make it!! Oh well, at least I took a picture of it so I can email it to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment