Wednesday, June 6, 2012

PrE-DC, Preparing for EDC Las Vegas

The last time I went to EDC, I was like 21? And it was in LA, where there were real bathrooms and where it was hot but bearable hot. This weekend I'll be at EDC Las Vegas, where it's 90 degrees at night, there are 5x more people than there were in LA, and I'm barely 25 anymore. Oh, and the kicker is, I'll be at the mercy of port-o-potties.

I am absolutely dreading it.

Since I'm going in with low expectations, I'm hoping that I will actually be okay. I'm hoping that I won't leave immediately after having to use the port-o-potties, and I'm hoping that the overstimulation won't discourage me from attending day 2 and day 3. Yes, I bought a 3-day pass. What did I get myself into?

I am, however, greatly looking forward to partying it up at Surrender with my Al Pals and Julian tomorrow night. It'll be the Vegas that I know and love, with the people that I miss and love! Other things I am anxiously awaiting are our dinner at Del Frisco, and capastramis at Capriotti's!

No matter what, this will be an amazing trip. I've decided to party like it's my birthday. I mean, it's basically my birthday. I can't wait to see what the next five days will bring!

1 comment:

  1. We're gonna have a blast! Don't you worry. You're still young so be young, wild, and free. I'm jealous you get to go to Del Frisco Friday night though. I had the best steak of my life there. Can't wait to see you on Friday! =)

    ReplyDelete