Friday, June 22, 2012

My 26th Birthday - Part 1

This year, I had my first birthday in Seattle! And 26 just so happens to be one of my lucky roulette numbers.

It started off just after midnight, when Alex and Andy called me to sing the happy birthday song. I seriously love them, so so sweet. The first person though, to wish me a happy birthday at 12:00AM on the dot was Victor! And then Albert, and then my beautiful serenade from my Al Pals. I went to sleep a happy girl.

And consequently, I woke up a happy girl! Heard Like a G6 on the radio on my way to work. THAT'S MY SONG!!!! The day went by without a hitch, probably because I was in such a good mood. It was also the first day of summer, and BOY WAS THE WEATHER GORGEOUS. After work I felt like getting crawfish - ended up texting people last minute to see who was free.

When I got home from work, I found a box of Trophy cupcakes on the stove. I got really excited, and immediately thought "IS THAT FOR ME??" -- thankfully it was. Otherwise I would have been waaaay disappointed, haha. Matt got me cupcakes <3 a="" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjp4t_ozaOi_Y1pBb1B8h7IdlCLaXQCAxCYC6hAa66LEsgvebxUcRiKSHxXi3DhJIE0ShxHB2L_7uODbqzTepfvkn0XggI7CSdJXdkbXDfOqsaNH5NQPlAgNYA4DC-vd0Qa6FPsFGflyLI/s1600/194819_10101382274677273_1721487280_o.jpg" imageanchor="1" style="margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;">



Had dinner at The Cajun Crawfish and people actually showed up! Paul, Dang, Theresa, David, David, Matt, and Victor were there - I totally thought it was just going to be me Matt and Victor (the obligateds, haha). Even though it wasn't a Red Crawfish kind of experience, it was still good. No garlic noodles unfortunately, but they had deep fried frog legs that were amazing.

After dinner Victor gave me the Game of Thrones book set (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) which I am SO VERY EXCITED to start reading, if you can't tell? Haha. This birthday was really low-key, but I enjoyed it so much. This year was about the little things, and quality not quantity. But as per usual, the partying must go on... this weekend, I just picked up tickets for Paradiso on Saturday..... TO BE CONTINUED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment