Friday, June 19, 2015

And it's not even my birthdayyyyy (yet)

The birthday festivities started early this year...

Andy is so good at giving meaningful gifts! He sent me a CD album from Striking Matches, with a really cute note. And he totally nailed it, as usual, because I can't even decide which song from the album is my favorite. I've been listening to it every day!! I also got a super glitzy card from Menie, LOL. I love it. =)



Matt gave me a bunch of thoughtful gifts that I definitely needed for my gardening, hiking, and working out hobbies. I'm already planning to use my new HydroFlask, SOL Republic ear buds, and hiking pack on Saturday morning for Poo Poo Point! The seed set will probably need to wait until fall, since it's been so freaking hot! I've also been wanting to paint more, so he also got me an acrylic set for canvas art projects!!

AND my coworkers took me to London Plane for lunch, AND Jill baked me a brownie cake. It, is, so good. AND Marissa even got me birthday bubbles. This is the best birthday ever.

And, of course, my mama and brother gave me especially generous gifts this year. I am so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment