Sunday, July 8, 2012

Visitors & Belated Birthday Dinner @Crush

Last weekend, Christina and Victor were in town! I haven't seen them since.. 2005 maybe? They're both in great shape and as lively as ever! Christina invited me to her brother's BBQ at their friend's house in Bellevue, so I headed there Saturday afternoon with my own Victor. We got a chance to catch up on years gone by, and we played ladder golf. I actually had a really fun time with the ladder golf and will definitely buy a set if I ever get a backyard.


Charles came up from Long View in the evening and we had dinner in Kirkland. We went to Volume later that night with a small group and decided to get champagne bottles for no apparent reason. Whatever, no big deal. LOL. Chinese food after as per usual and we called it a night early!

On Sunday Victor and I had kbbq with Charles, Sunny, and Amber. The best part of the conversation was Sunny doing an impression of his Korean father - it was absolutely hilarious. I still laugh when I think about it now. That guy has always got some ridiculous story up his sleeve, love it!

Sunday night Victor, Charles, and I went to Crush for dinner as a belated birthday for me. The food was awesome and the service was even better. Getting dressed up was fun! And the quiet, intimate atmosphere was different (in a good way). My favorite part was dessert, where for the first time in my life I was encouraged to order EVERYTHING on the dessert menu. Charles is awesome! Best belated birthday dinner ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment