Monday, May 16, 2011

BMW Sunday & Blistering Monday

My weekends have been so chaotic recently! It was nice to do nothing all day Saturday, just relax and hang out around the house. Saturday night I went to Bo's birthday at Swig and saw a bunch of friends that I barely see. It was fun but just way too packed up in the loft area, and I was super sweaty. Janet and I met up with Andy Chad Henry and others at The Cellar. I think it is safe to say that it was another one of those nights where I had TOO MUCH fun.

Sunday I worked a special event for BMW! Walking into the dealership through the side door, stowing my purse in the back closet, and finding my work shirts where I left them -- pretty awesome. Just like old times! It was so great to catch up with everyone and get back into the environment that really still (and probably always) feels like home to me. I was surprised and a bit delighted that I remembered how to use Arkona and the fiche. What a fantastic day! I got to be a *model* for one of the speakers who was doing a presentation on buying the right gear. I felt a bit awkward and probably looked awkward, maybe I'm not cut out for modeling but it was a fun experience.

Today was another hum-drum day at work. But then after work I went to Best Buy to pick up my KINECT + DANCE CENTRAL!!! Super exciting!! I spent 3 hours playing when I got home, and I only stopped because my feet already have blisters. My mom also told me to give it a rest, but it was such a great workout and so much fun -- totally didn't want to stop. I'll probably beat the game soon, even though I'm working mega overtime this week. WHO NEEDS THE GYM!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment