Sunday, February 27, 2011

Snippety Snips - Supplementary S-log!

So now that I've had an iPhone for a while, I've started taking pictures with it when I'm too lazy to take out my real camera - or when I'm not going anywhere special and don't have my camera on me. Also, since I caved in a month ago and finally downloaded iTunes, my phone was updated and I am suddenly able to take screenshots.

Okay, so iProducts aren't so bad. But still don't call me an iPhone user. Even though I am, don't you dare call me an iPhone user. Anyhow, as you can imagine I've amassed a collection of notable, but not necessarily blog-worthy moments.

So why not start a mini-blog! Or a supplementary snippet blog? Let's smang it, and call it a slog. Here we go: http://snippetlogstardatex.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment