Monday, March 19, 2018

My best St. Pat's Dash!

Another St. Pat's Dash, another year we didn't prepare... but I made a new personal record!!! Last year's time was 36:28, and I haven't done any running since last October when we were in Maui.


After the run, we downed two Guinesses each and then headed to Buckleys. Corned beef, Irish car bombs, and Jameson! I never want to drink again. But I really had so much fun!

I'm sure I owe my dash success to the Peloton. This is the best I've felt for a 5k, but my arms were so sore from swinging. The Peloton has also helped me survive the stress of wedding planning. In the beginning, I felt so overwhelmed and frustrated that I would just cry to myself. Doing a spin class helped me completely reset my emotions and my mind. Whew!


No comments:

Post a Comment