Sunday, November 9, 2014

#ELL118

Eric and Lorraine had a well-planned, good-sized, wedding ceremony at Fauntleroy Church in West Seattle. And it was prompt! And efficient! And nice! And there wasn't a dull moment. NAILED IT. Lorraine was gorgeous in her white dress, and Eric looked great too. Eric's humor lightened up the ceremony and it was totally fun. That was to be expected though, because they're such a fun couple!



Of course Charles and I took a selfie! And even though I thought I would cry, I didn't. I was just ALL SMILES the whole ceremony. So happy for them!

People stopped by our place before the reception because it was nearby. We took Fireball shots (bad idea) before we headed over to the Edgewater for the cocktail hour. Beer, wine, and photos! And more photos! And some dinner. But I didn't get to stick around until the end because I drank too much... SO BUMMED! Never doing that again.







And I met Mel's mom!

Anyway, from what I was there for, it was SO FUN. I'm pretty sure that was the best wedding of the year.. I learned my lesson about pacing myself at wedding. I just wish I was able to be there the whole time for this one. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment