Monday, May 19, 2014

Beat the Bridge 8K & Puppy Class

This weekend was SO EVENTFUL!

On Saturday, we took Forrest to his first puppy training class... followed by puppy play time! Spin moves for hours, and the instructors said he has "the zooms" because he LOVES to run. Such a little fireball. All of the big dogs wanted to play with him, while Matt and I were petting the other fluffy puppies! I don't know who enjoyed it more, us or Forrest. =) By the time we left puppy playtime, Forrest was pooped. He was falling asleep sitting up in the car.


Early Sunday morning was the Beat the Bridge 8k! My first 8k ever, and only my second run... ever. WE BEAT THE BRIDGE!!! And now I am exhausted, still, even though I slept early last night (and the rest of the day Sunday). I should probably train before I try another 8k, huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment