Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Return of the Men-ie (Yup, like Jedi)

SO MENIE IS BACK!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

Yeah, it's exciting. She's back from Seattle for good! She came with me and Julian to Pat and Mary's BBQ Monday and we all had a great time. We watched Benjamin Button (yawn), played Taboo, ate yummy bbq and ice cream, and drank. The group was really mixed but everyone got along well!

I've got this gruesome, hacking, cough right so I'm skipping the gym this week.. hopefully it'll be gonezo soon.

Today after work I went to HH with Menie, Dom, and Charles. Mar's Bar was good but the service was lacking. Laszlo had a cool vibe. Dom and I worked out when we got home, but we ended up playing GT4 instead. I won, twice!!! Out of 5 times! That's pretty good, for me. Or bad, for him. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment