Friday, April 4, 2014

Water results

Over the past two months, I've been doing a pretty good job of saving water! Unfortunately, there were a few occasions where I found a faucet (or the shower) dripping... I feel like those slip-ups weren't my fault but I can't say for sure. There was also a day when the gasket around the kitchen sink was leaking. I found it at lunch time, and no one had used the sink since before dinner.. the previous day. So who knows how much water was wasted.

But alas, I have RESULTS!!!

Previously, we had used 2,680 gallons. This most recent billing period, only used 1,850 gallons! I saved 830 gallons (which is more than my goal), and if Matt took shorter showers we could be saving so much more. From $61 to $43 sounds like a good deal to me. I think this is great motivation to continue conserving water.


No comments:

Post a Comment