Thursday, September 29, 2011

Taco Tuesday & Tailgating

Over the past few weeks, we've really started to get to know our neighborhood. The teriyaki place nearby is pretty good, Ezell's chicken is... not very good, and the sushi place is REALLY GREAT! On Friday after playing a few tiring games of Hole in the Wall (best game ever btw) we found Toyoda on Yelp and ventured over, definitely a fantastic find.

But Tuesdays, Tuesdays will be taco nights. Yesterday when I came home during lunch, Matt asked me if I wanted anything from Target. And I don't know what made me think of tacos (maybe it was the T in Target), but I suggested that we make tacos for dinner. BEST IDEA EVER. It should be tradition - I love love love tacos. They're like nachos but don't get soggy as fast. And I EXTRA LOVE nachos! <33333


This past weekend, I went to my first Seahawks game and we tailgated from 9am. It was actually supposed to be 8am but our car didn't get there until 8:30 or something. I usually don't like picnics because they're boring, so I didn't think I'd like tailgating. But I actually had fun! The chili was amazing and the cornbread and steak were really good. I wanted to take a nap in the car but I didn't want to be rude, I usually don't get up until 11:00 or later on Sundays! The game was a hoot, I don't even remember watching the teams. I think we spent most of the time drinking and wandering the stadium. The day went by REALLY quickly and after dinner at Genki I think everyone went home to sleep. Some people came to Victors to drink more, but everyone was exhausted. Good times, and a great experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment