Saturday, June 12, 2010

AND THE CELEBRATION GOES ON!

Today I put in some overtime for BMW to get paperwork done. It was a gorgeous day though, so I didn't mind the drive to Mountain View at all! When I got back to the city, Albert took me to Kome for sushi birthday buffet madness. All of the staff people there look like they're from Volcano High LOL. And when we were eating, one of the waiters walked into a wall and I couldn't control my laughter. I ended up like silently convulsing, I hope he didn't see me. It was SO funny.

Then I went home, and I felt like a fat turd from gorging on sushi so I laid around in bed. But a-hah! I did clean up my room and get rid of a bunch of stuff. And I did start looking around at what kind of careers are of interest and available! Good start =)

For dinner, Julian took me to House of Prime Rib. It was both of our first times there, isn't that kind of sad? Born and raised in San Francisco, and it took 24 years for us to finally eat at HOPR. But anyway, it was fantastic. And we ordered a bottle of Gerwutztriminer with our meal and that also was amazing. We ended up slightly drunk, and we headed to AMC1000 to watch Splice. It was such a dark and twisted movie that we both ended up feeling disturbed as we exited the theatre. But I've got to admit, it was a unique and fresh plot with unexpected twists - that's pretty impressive for a movie nowadays.


This truly was my best birthday ever. I SERIOUSLY do not know how it gets any better than this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment