Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pa-Pa-Pa-Po-ker-Face

Chad came back from Oregon today! We played Cranium and poker at Brian's house, and drank and were merry. There were delicious snacks - junk food and rice krispies! Fun times drawing Sanrio characters on the table cloth, and staring wide-eyed with jaws dropped at the graphic scenes from Trainspotting. Ewan McGregor's accent is hypnotic, which reminds me I have yet to finish Long Way Down.

Today I learned that Prohibition beer is disgusting, and I have a really bad poker face. It was a surprise slumber party, but I didn't stay the night. We actually had a party planning committee meeting earlier in the week, but most of our planned activities fell through. +( Definitely a wild time anyway though - just hanging out with the people we know and love, and being ourselves. Love it! Games, alcohol, pajamas, and the homies! Does it get any better? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment